1. You keep everything about you at your desk - why wouldn't you have a desk thermometer? Stay abreast of outdoor and indoor temperatures, pressure, and more without distraction.
2. The desk is made for getting things done, not for finding a weather website or stepping outside to check the weather. A dedicated thermometer gives your reliable readings directly from your location at a simple glance.
3. Some weather thermometers are super-functional, like maximum-information Oregon Scientific models. With these digital displays you'll be checking temperature, date, time, humidity, and more on easy-to-read oversized digital screens.
4. Others thermometers celebrate form as much as function. Galileo designed one of the earliest thermometers, with colorful suspended balls that move up and down a glass tube. This timeless design looks great in any classic study or library with an academic aire.
5. Good-looking brass desktop thermometers make great gifts for teachers, coworkers, and others, with a classic look that enhances any office area.
6. Don't forget the batteries! Almost all electronic thermometers require batteries to operate, and almost none come with them. Pay attention to what kind your choice takes - it could be anywhere from standard AA or AAA to lithium watch batteries. Either way, it's best to be prepared!
7. Shop our desk thermometers by popularity, price, color, rating, and more. Most come with free shipping, and all come with the support of our helpful, knowledgeable Customer Care Center. Call us and tell us how the weather is where you live!