1. The garden is your Eden; a sanctuary outside where everything is just as it could be. But … it's weather dependent. Outside in the garden is the perfect place for a thermometer, a notification of just how nice it is or a heads-up that it may be time to head in.
2. Garden thermometers come in all shapes and sizes, but the most important factor is durability. Something designed to measure the weather obviously has to be able to take the heat, so these thermometers are rain-proof and sun-proof.
3. For a classic look, try a Jeffersonian brass thermometer, a design accredited to Thomas himself. These, paired with a brass rain gauge or another accessory, create a functional and timeless garden centerpiece.
4. When in doubt, go for an outdoor thermometer that can't run out of batteries or get fried by lightning - a capillary thermometer. The natural temperature-telling abilities of the traditional tube create an incredibly reliable garden accessory.
5. Lucky enough to have an indoor/outdoor garden or garden space with walls? An outdoor thermometer and clock adds a homey feel and helpful source of outdoor information.
6. You can shop our garden thermometers by style, material, price, and more. If you any questions about a particular product's hardiness, how a thermometer works, or you just want to talk about the weather, give our friendly Customer Care Center a call.