1. Wall-mount thermometers vary as much as the walls in our homes - you'll find everything here from traditional to digital, large to small, advanced to simple, decorative to functional. A thermometer is often best mounted in a room where people prepare to go outside, or near an area where people get ready for the day.
2. Coatroom? Check. A well-placed wall thermometer makes sure all family members make good decisions regarding flip flops and fur jackets.
3. If there's a communal spot where people check the news, read the paper, or take their morning orange juice, mount a thermometer nearby. Everyone will appreciate the at-a-glance knowledge of what's going on outside.
4. For a den or office, wood and brass thermometers lend a weight and class that goes well with leather-bound books and mahogany. Many of these feature classic designs and aged faces that seem to have been through their fair share of rainy days.
5. A wall mount thermometer can be fun! Find loads of themed thermometers perfect for the beach house, fishing cabin, or sunroom with all kinds of graphic faces. These big, bold designs often feature easy-to-read numbers and super-simple formats.
6. Not all walls are interior. For the wall that faces the garden, or the house side of the deck, outdoor wall thermometers are just the thing.
7. Shop our selection of thermometers by choosing your theme, finish, price, and more using the bar on the left. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call our helpful Customer Care Center!